Welcome to Grysland. It almost looks like a normal place, but once you step inside it is like following Alice down the Rabbit Hole. Our normal is the stuff movies are made of!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This blogging thing

I don't know about this blogging thing!  First off, I should probably do something every day, too bad I can't remember. tee hee.  Secondly this whole adding photos thing is tough to figure out.  They never go where I want them to, just randomly pop on the page then I try to move them around and write around the empty spaces.  Looks kindof like I know what I am doing but, dumb luck so far, hopefully I will figure out how to really do it right!

Honestly I have not had time to write anything because it is that time of year.  Trying to get everyone ready for school, shopping, physicals, registration, bus schedules, first days.....along with all of that, Jake is in another fracture cycle.  It was his lower back the first weeks of this month, then his left femur cracked, but that only hurt for a few days.  Now this darned right tibia again!  It is the bane of his existance!  About every third break is that bone.  It has been rodded more often than any other bone in his body.  I don't know if it is weaker, worse bone composition or if it never fully heals.  But it is a pain in the rear.....or leg.  Anyway we are on day three of being in a splint/cast and on narcotics.  Tomorrow is Lilly's first day of school, if you can call it that.  She goes until 11......for 3 weeks, duh, just enough to screw up the day!  Jake starts a full day Thursday, but he goes to the doctor at noon for his school physical.  I know, couldn't get in before school started, so he has to miss school to get a physical (the kid that sees more doctors more often than any other being in this family) so he can attend school.  Weird.  Ayway, Friday will be my first day without kids, for 3 hours anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment