Welcome to Grysland. It almost looks like a normal place, but once you step inside it is like following Alice down the Rabbit Hole. Our normal is the stuff movies are made of!

Friday, September 9, 2011

does anyone really do this daily?

Who thought up 'journaling'?  Does anyone really remember to do it daily?  If so, I am a total failure, cause I can barely remember to get dressed and fix dinner every night.  I have been trying to have a garage sale for 2 weeks, last week it was over 100 degrees so moved it to this week.  Today it is raining....really?  I will have this stuff in my livingroom yet another week.  If I don't get it out and sold next week, it will be donated and I will move on to my next project.
Zach got a call from LeCordon Bleu asking him to return and finish the next semester.  Don't know if he will after what they did to him with the financial aide, but they are having a meeting Monday to consider it.
I think I will start the other kids bios so people who don't know us, will get an idea of the craziness of grysland if I ever open this up to be read.

No comments:

Post a Comment